Name:
Location: Lakewood, Colorado, United States
  • Sarah's Blog
  • Era's Blog
  • Lauren's Blog
  • Second Wind Website
  • Battlecry Website
  • Mike the Headless Chicken Website
  • No Sugar Club
  • Rachel's Blog
  • Friday, December 02, 2005

    HEperiod.

    Just thought I'd tell you the meaning of this. In short, He means God. The fact that both "H" and "E" are capitals is just emphasis and it represents that God is EVERYTHING to me! PERIOD! Thanks to Ben for giving me a good motto and blog name!

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Naida said...

    "The fact that they are all capitals represent the fact that he is everything to me!" ??? So shouldn't it be, 'He' instead of 'he'?

    6:17 PM  
    Blogger Breanna Monique said...

    There. Sorry, I should have been more clear. Is that better?

    6:29 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hey there, cool site, visit mine sometime, I like the HEperiod thing it is very cool

    6:30 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home