Name:
Location: Lakewood, Colorado, United States
  • Sarah's Blog
  • Era's Blog
  • Lauren's Blog
  • Second Wind Website
  • Battlecry Website
  • Mike the Headless Chicken Website
  • No Sugar Club
  • Rachel's Blog
  • Friday, December 30, 2005

    Chocolate


    I really wish chocolate was like SUPER healthy for you. I was thinking about that as I ate my 10th peice of chocolate this morning. It is so hard to escape from that call of chocolate during Christmastime. You can't just say "I'm not going to have any chocolate today" because the first thing you know, you are heading to the cupboard where all of that delicious chocolate is held and your legs won't seem to take you anywhere else. Oh well. At least I'm not even close to being overweight, so I guess I'll do okay until I stop growing. Then I'd better go on some major veggie diets.

    Oh, and cats are super cool, just to let you know.

    The picture has nothing to do with chocolate or cats.

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I agree with you about chocolate. I ate way too many pieces last night. I like the picture, except that the shadows are kind of weird. Where did that picture come from? I am so glad you are updating your blog a lot. Please don't let it stop once school starts. Now you just need to get on Rachel to do hers.

    10:56 AM  
    Blogger Lauren Mayerle said...

    I know what you mean. Especially around Christmas, it seems like chocolate is the #1 gift we seem to recieve!! One year for Lent I tried to give up chocolate, and I did fine - until my dad brought home a giant chocolate cake from Denver! Oh well, it's the intention that counts, right?

    I like the picture by the way, the lighting really makes it interesting!

    2:44 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home