Name:
Location: Lakewood, Colorado, United States
  • Sarah's Blog
  • Era's Blog
  • Lauren's Blog
  • Second Wind Website
  • Battlecry Website
  • Mike the Headless Chicken Website
  • No Sugar Club
  • Rachel's Blog
  • Wednesday, May 31, 2006

    My Depressing Poem

    This is my depressing poem. It seems I always write poems about the depressing parts of my life. I am really not a sad person, but when something bugs me, I write a poem. When I'm happy, I write too, but not poems. :) Anyways, I hope you enjoy...

    My heart has been searching,
    Yet happiness has flinched,
    My heart it seems,
    Will never be quenched.

    Perhaps new desires,
    Shall find a friend,
    Within my spirit,
    To let it mend.

    But how can I live,
    Frustrated and tired?
    I'm about to give in,
    But to follow through I've aspired.

    I dream of stopping time,
    And taking a breath,
    To try to cure,
    This lonliness.

    I know where I should be,
    But not how to get there,
    I'm traveling fast,
    On the path of despair.

    Can I turn around,
    Or simply stand,
    And let fate take its course,
    Knowing where I'll land?

    7 Comments:

    Blogger Erika Anneliese said...

    Hmmm. Your happiness seems to have turned around fast. Except we discussed how the happiest things are sad too. Nice poem. Toodles.

    9:53 PM  
    Blogger Breanna Monique said...

    I know. I was sort of depressed yesteday because of the very reason that happy things are sad. Anyways, I don't think that I've written a cheerful poem since Come Softly which was quite a while ago.

    8:25 AM  
    Blogger The Fri said...

    Ya know, that's a really awesome poem!... Although it is sad... And about your last post: Yes! Trevor is ridiculously obsessed with X-Men! It bugs the crap outta me! That movie is seriously the ONLY competition I have!! lol, nah he's not that obessessed... I hope... lol ttyl

    ~Sarah~

    6:57 PM  
    Blogger Erika Anneliese said...

    Bree, time to update again!

    7:16 PM  
    Blogger Cullah said...

    Okay I'm post i'm depressed now because of that poem.

    4:09 PM  
    Blogger Cullah said...

    that made me depressed.

    4:11 PM  
    Blogger Breanna Monique said...

    Really sorry. Don't be depressed. I'm not quite as depressed now. Maybe I'm bipolar. :)

    4:17 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home