Name:
Location: Lakewood, Colorado, United States
  • Sarah's Blog
  • Era's Blog
  • Lauren's Blog
  • Second Wind Website
  • Battlecry Website
  • Mike the Headless Chicken Website
  • No Sugar Club
  • Rachel's Blog
  • Sunday, January 29, 2006

    I never know what to name my posts

    I'm going to leave to go to my first youth group in abou 7 minutes and I didn't have anything else to do, so I thought that I'd write a short blog. I'm so sick of studying. I just want a couple years off from school. Or even better, a month where everyone comes to school, but you just hang out all day. That would be awesome. Anyways, that's not going to happen, so I might as well be content with the 30 minutes every day that I do get to hang out with them. It's not much, but I guess it is better than nothing. Lunch is my favorite period of the day for that reason. Anyways, I suppose I should go if I am going to make it to youth group on time. I am really tired.

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Erika Anneliese said...

    Hey Bree. You should post pictures more often. I drove by the church tonight and saw all the cars. I didn't want to come too late, though. I'm glad we've been emailing.

    8:12 PM  
    Blogger The Fri said...

    Yes, I agree that we all need a break... but that is what summer is for. lol. We go for 9 months of school, and just when you think you are absolutely exhausted and you can't go on any longer, the summer arrives... ahhh the joys of it. I can't wait. I'm sure you can't either. Or anybody else. Well, I shall talk to you tomorrow at school, bye!

    ~Sarah~

    9:55 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home