Name:
Location: Lakewood, Colorado, United States
  • Sarah's Blog
  • Era's Blog
  • Lauren's Blog
  • Second Wind Website
  • Battlecry Website
  • Mike the Headless Chicken Website
  • No Sugar Club
  • Rachel's Blog
  • Wednesday, April 19, 2006

    Okay

    Okay, not depressed anymore. I think I'm bipolar, except that I can trace my moods to a source, and I'm hardly ever depressed anyways. Dang it!!! I really hate the last quarter of school. I have such a hard time being motivated. Oh well. I actually think that I just detected a whiff of motivation in the air. Amazing. Sweet. Incredible.

    4 Comments:

    Blogger Lauren Mayerle said...

    The last quarter of school seems to be one of the toughest - just hang in there until school's finished for the year. It's so easy to slip...

    9:33 PM  
    Blogger Erika Anneliese said...

    I've read this a couple of times and just realized I hadn't commented. I don't have anything meaningful to say, though... I'll agree with Lauren.

    10:26 AM  
    Blogger The Fri said...

    Yes, this last quarter of school is quite a rough one. There's too many things going on at once and it's pretty stressful. Hang in there, it's almost over!

    ~Sarah~

    9:19 AM  
    Blogger Erika Anneliese said...

    Okay, Bree, you can update again now!

    9:30 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home