Name:
Location: Lakewood, Colorado, United States
  • Sarah's Blog
  • Era's Blog
  • Lauren's Blog
  • Second Wind Website
  • Battlecry Website
  • Mike the Headless Chicken Website
  • No Sugar Club
  • Rachel's Blog
  • Saturday, April 15, 2006

    Time is moving very slowly

    I am currently waiting for Erika's cousins to leave her house so that she can come over here. It is pretty much taking forever. Oh well. Family is important as well. Not QUITE as important, but right up there. I'm so excited, though!! I haven't seen Erika for at least a week......... okay a little less. Anyways, I haven't really gotten to talk to her for......... a year, so I'm pumped. OH YEAH!!!!!! I just remembered something! She is coming to Aquire the Fire. That means about 2 days of solid talking, although we might have to retreat periodically into the girl's restroom to talk in private without other nosey ears, if that makes any sense, listening into our converstation. You know what? I think that the school board should just randomly give us a year off or something from school. Then they should give us about 500 dollars each to whatever we want with it. After that, they should give us all cell phones, and of course ipods. I have random thoughts sometimes. As if our school board is that rich. We can't even afford to have REAL Kleenex in our classrooms. All the teachers just have rolls of toilet paper, which they apparantly don't understand DOESN'T WORK when you have a nose that is extremely in shape from running all the time. That's the only part of my body that is in shape at the moment. I think I should encourage the rest of my body to run every once in a while, and my nose to run a little less. It is getting too buff for its own good. I think I'm making up for lost time. This blog post is getting pretty long. Erika, you can read it in parts if you want, one every day so that it seems like I'm actually updating. OR, here's an idea! I can actually update it every once in a while. YEAH!!!!! Then people would actually check it. WOW. Sometimes I have good ideas. Anyways, ERIKA, MAKE YOUR COUSINS LEAVE!!!!!! I'm so bad.

    3 Comments:

    Blogger The Fri said...

    Hello. Yes, that would be great if the school board gave us all that stuff... mwa ha ha ha. That's a really good idea. We should write a letter and see if they'll do it! lol, jk. ttyl!

    ~Sarah~

    12:08 PM  
    Blogger Erika Anneliese said...

    Hey Bree, I'm home and now I'm reading your blog. I finally finished it. I hope you're having fun watching Pride and Prejudice.

    8:39 PM  
    Blogger Lauren Mayerle said...

    I have to say, Erika's cousins do seem to visit at some of the worst times (for me lol).

    9:36 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home