Name:
Location: Lakewood, Colorado, United States
  • Sarah's Blog
  • Era's Blog
  • Lauren's Blog
  • Second Wind Website
  • Battlecry Website
  • Mike the Headless Chicken Website
  • No Sugar Club
  • Rachel's Blog
  • Tuesday, June 27, 2006

    More Cheerful Poem For All You Depressed People

    I wrote this in eighth grade. It describes me perfectly.

    Clumsy

    Clunk,
    smash,
    bang,
    crash,
    squish,
    thump,
    dang,
    stub,
    smack,
    clang,
    crack,
    boom,
    stop,
    pain,
    din,
    clang,
    squash,
    whack,
    smack,
    my,
    head,
    bump,
    thud,
    break,
    crunch,
    clash,
    bust,
    dead.

    8 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I remember when you were writing those poems during our free periods. Well see you later. bye!

    10:41 AM  
    Blogger Breanna Monique said...

    Thank you for commenting. Yes, those were the good times. I miss 8th grade free periods. :) K bye.

    11:47 AM  
    Blogger Erika Anneliese said...

    That's fun. I remember it too. I wonder what happened to my clumsy poem. I saw the others recently, but I don't remember that one.

    2:32 PM  
    Blogger The Fri said...

    I have one word for you: LOL!!!!

    5:07 PM  
    Blogger Breanna Monique said...

    Thanks. :)

    2:14 PM  
    Blogger Cullah said...

    Eight year old girls like ponys

    12:32 PM  
    Blogger Breanna Monique said...

    You know it!!!! :)Good old eighth grade. We need to get ahold of Brena and see if she has a copy of that.......

    12:41 PM  
    Blogger psycho_chick said...

    well that is an interesting poem but i dont know if it is all that cheerful i dont know but i still like it though

    3:08 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home