Name:
Location: Lakewood, Colorado, United States
  • Sarah's Blog
  • Era's Blog
  • Lauren's Blog
  • Second Wind Website
  • Battlecry Website
  • Mike the Headless Chicken Website
  • No Sugar Club
  • Rachel's Blog
  • Monday, July 24, 2006

    My goal is to depress you all as much as possible

    Searching for Your Happiness

    I close my eyes and whisper a prayer
    I do this every day
    Every day it's the same thing
    You could never be aware.

    I have seen the haunted look
    The one that haunts my dreams
    I've seen the smile never reaching your eyes
    The happiness that time took.

    And only time can give you that again
    I feel so helpless inside this cage
    Made to watch your unshed tears
    Filled with the love of sister and friend.

    What can I do, what can I do?
    Searching for the remedy
    I'm only human after all
    But I cry for happiness in you.

    For a moment I picture your face
    In that moment in time you smile
    In that moment I would take your pain away
    And I imagine you truly happy, touched by grace.

    4 Comments:

    Blogger psycho_chick said...

    well if you want to depress someone that would be the way to do it i think jk neways i think its nice TTYL >:D

    12:45 PM  
    Blogger Erika Anneliese said...

    Yup, depressing.

    7:15 PM  
    Blogger Breanna Monique said...

    Huh, yeah. The funny thing is, it made me less depressed. That's the way with depressing poems. It takes the depressed out of you and gives it to the reader.

    8:52 AM  
    Blogger The Fri said...

    Yes, that's what I do when I get depressed. I write poems and songs. It's my remedy ya know. This one was really good. =)

    3:24 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home