Name:
Location: Lakewood, Colorado, United States
  • Sarah's Blog
  • Era's Blog
  • Lauren's Blog
  • Second Wind Website
  • Battlecry Website
  • Mike the Headless Chicken Website
  • No Sugar Club
  • Rachel's Blog
  • Sunday, July 09, 2006

    Waiting....

    I am currently waiting patiently (ha ha ha) for our friends that we haven't seen for four years to come over. They are late. Hmph. Oh well. Plus, I have gotten almost no emails today, which is very boring. Oh well. It will be okay. I shouldn't complain seeing as there are people out there who don't have anyone to email them. Plus, I got one from Erika, which made my day. Sigh. I wish our friends would come because I am very bored. I had to clean my whole room this morning which, if you don't know me very well, is a very major production. It takes forever because not only do I have to clean my floor, I have to clean my desk, and my dressor off which can take forever. I am really blabbing aren't I? I don't even know what I'm saying becasue I am watching TV at the same time that I type. It is very entertaining. I think that I am going to have to miss youth group tonight. That makes me really sad. Oh well. My verse of the day is Galatians 5:22-23 if you want to check it out. I haven't memorized it yet. Okay, I'm really blabbing now. K bye.

    3 Comments:

    Blogger The Fri said...

    lol, I sent you an e-mail in response to one you sent me but I don't know if you got it yet. Hope you have fun with your friends! ttyl!

    ~Sarah~

    6:01 PM  
    Blogger Breanna Monique said...

    Yup, I did. Such a fun conversation. LOL.

    3:51 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

    3:45 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home