Name:
Location: Lakewood, Colorado, United States
  • Sarah's Blog
  • Era's Blog
  • Lauren's Blog
  • Second Wind Website
  • Battlecry Website
  • Mike the Headless Chicken Website
  • No Sugar Club
  • Rachel's Blog
  • Thursday, June 14, 2007

    Months

    Yeah, it's been a while, sorry. Oh well.

    Life's pretty peachie now, not going to lie. I have everything I could possibly want, and I have nothing stressful in my life which could only mean one thing.... I have no where to go but down.

    Hey, bring it on. In my humble opinion the trials are as good as the peachie moments because of that one blessed verse....'And we know that God causes all things to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Oh yeah. (don't ask me where that is. Somewhere in Romans)

    So bring on the trials, because frankly, a life full of peaches does get boring after a while, and I never seem to be growing as a person when I'm reclining on a couch getting fat. (spiritually fat, in case you know what I look like....)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home